Understanding the needs and expectations of the expatriate and his/her family is essential to find the best possible home. It is a careful process that takes in account a full investigation of the individual needs and preferences, according to the lifestyle of each family.
The housing process includes
- Comprehensive questionnaire to analyse the expatriate and their family needs;
- Selection of the most suitable homes;
- Scheduling and visiting the selected properties;
- Assistance in the rental/purchase negotiation;
- Assistance with legal aspects and documentation.